Please note that some sections of this portal is only visible to our centres. Please login to see the all available sections.
The Quality Assurance section details our quality assurance processes such as external verification, requirements for continual approval, and national standards sampling.
The following guides are available:
Help and guidance for IQR, our registration portal can be found here.
- The IQR Guide will give you a quick overview to the overall functions of the system.
- Video tutorials for the IQR system will give you step by step video guidance.
Registration, Certification and Examination
The following forms are available for changing candidate's details.
- IQ Registration Details Update Form is for updating candidate's details above those allowed on IQR
- IQ Certificate Replacement Form is for requesting replacement certificates.
- IQ Centre Forms for Examinations
- IQ Guidance for Examinations
Online Assessments (Assessments@IQ)
- Assessments@IQ Guide
Guide to conducting online assessments for candidates, centres and invigilators
- Appeals Policy (with appeals form)
- External Verification Policy
- Language Policy
- Malpractice Policy
- Recognition / Accreditation of Prior Learning Policy (with RAPL forms)
- Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments Policy (with Reasonable Adjustments form)
- Special Considerations Policy (with Special Considerations form)