Becoming an Investor
IQ is keen to accept those with an interest in vocational education and who share our values as founder members of the organisation. We have planned a phased release of shares, allowing organisations to become involved as an owner of their awarding body.
IQ has planned a phased release of shares, allowing organisations to become involved as an owner of their awarding organisation with a target of placing a total of 350,000 shares before the end of 2013.
Benefits of being a founder member
Founder members benefit from:
- A payment of an annual founder’s fee (dividend), which is linked to the combined turnover of IQ Qualifications and IQ Resources along with a share in international activity. The current share offer is expected to provide a return on shareholder investment of between 14% and 18% per annum by 2014.
- Capital appreciation in share values.
- The opportunity to influence and have a real say in the development of IQ
- Association with a premier awarding and growing international brand
- If an active assessment centre, the benefits enjoyed by members of the IQ Qualifications LLP plus a discount on certification fees.
A total of 50,000 shares are currently on offer at a price is £3.00 per share. Minimum investment is for 500 shares.
Ownership can be achieved in one of two ways. Though the:-
- Purchase of a minimum of 500 shares in accordance with the current share prospectus.
- IQ Stakeholder Investment Programme (IQ-SIP), which allows for the purchase of shares on a progressive basis by paying enhanced candidate registration and certification fees.
To find out more, please contact us to gain access to our shareholder’s prospectus.