Becoming a Member of IQ Qualifications
We recognise that becoming an IQ member takes a little more commitment and time than is usually required to become an assessment centre for an awarding organisation. However, we have a duty to our members to protect the integrity of the IQ brand. In addition, the added value opportunities provided through a mutual environment along with profit distribution to customers warrant a more considered approach.
Approval: Requires completion of the centre approval form, centre approval visit and we also offer members the opportunity to raise objections to the inclusion of new members through a process of peer group review. This allows us to develop greater confidence in the probity and standing of the member. To become a member, organisations are then required to complete:
- The centre approval form and
- Relevant sections of the qualification approval form within the centre approval form.
- If you would like to offer a nationally accredited qualification, please submit Appendix A.
- If you would like to develop a customised qualification on our framework, please submit Appendix B
Legal: As a member of IQ Qualifications LLP, members are bound by the LLP partnership agreement, license agreement and brand manual.
Legal documents: Applicant members are required to sign:
- The IQ Qualifications Deed of Adherence to the LLP partnership agreement
- The relevant Companies House LLP registration documents
Financial risk: Members do not make an investment in the LLP and the assets are provided by Industry Qualifications Ltd. In this way members are not exposed to any financial risk.