Apprenticeship qualification frameworks consist of four key components:
Employer rights and responsibilities (ERR)
Competency assessment through National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ)
Technical certificates that focuses on underpinning knowledge
Information about rights and responsibilities as an employee
Problem solving skills in English, Maths and ICT
Component qualifications may vary from sector to sector, and all of IQ’s sector specific aspects of apprenticeships are complemented with our underpinning Functional Skills qualifications, which are mandatory for apprentices without a corresponding 'A*'- 'C' grade at GCSE.
For more information on which Functional Skills are required, check the relevant apprenticeship factsheets, which can be found by clicking on the links below.
Candidates can be registered on any of our apprenticeships with a single registration.
IQ offer the following frameworks:
- Glass Industry Operations
- Facilities Management
- Customer Service
- Activity Leadership
- Contact Centre Operations
- Business Administration
- Cleaning and Support Services
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Providing Security Services
- Spectator Safety
- Polymer Processing
- Higher Business and Professional Administration
- Higher Apprenticeship in Management
- Health & Social Care (Health Pathway)
- Health & Social Care (Adult Social Care Pathway)
For more information click the links above to download the relevant factsheet or get in touch.