IQ Functional Skills
Functional skills were developed in response to calls from employers for more emphasis on the application of ‘core’ skills in English, mathematics and ICT. Employers recommended that learners would benefit in a thorough grounding in these skills and the ability to problem solve.
Being functional means that learners are able to:
- Apply their English, maths and ICT skills to all sorts of real life contexts
- Be able to take on challenges in a range of new settings
- Work independently.
- Entry level 1
- Entry level 2
- Entry level 3
- Level 1
- Level 2
IQ offers a unique approach to Functional Skills assessment which makes the process manageable for centres and enjoyable for learners
- Functional Skills Explained
- Why Choose IQ Functional Skills?
- How to Deliver Functional Skills with IQ - Becoming a Centre
- Delivering Functional Skills with IQ
- Useful Links
For more information on our Functional Skills offer, you can download a copy of IQ's Functional Skills brochure. For centre guidance and training documentation please visit the Centre Guidance Portal.
To see our unique Functional Skills solution for yourself, take a look at some of our sample assessments:
(Sample on screen assessments for maths will be added shortly)